Expert Care for Critically Ill Patients
At Kingman Regional Medical Center (日博app官方下载) we provide comprehensive care to people with life-threatening injuries and illnesses. Our 14-bed Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is equipped with advanced technology for continually monitoring and supporting a critical patient’s heart, breathing, and other organ functions.
Our staff includes specialized nurses and technicians certified in critical care who constantly monitor the patient’s condition and immediately respond to any changes.
Additionally, we provide an extra level of ICU care through 日博app官方下载’s Intensivist Program. Normally found at larger-city hospitals, our intensivist program involves specialized critical-care doctors who are available around the clock to oversee all aspects of the ICU patient’s care. These physicians are board-certified in critical care medicine, which requires years of medical education and training aimed specifically at meeting the complex needs of critically ill patients.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Gastric bleeding
- Multisystem Organ Failure
- Myocardial Infarctions (heart attack)
- Pulmonary Emboli
- Renal Failure with bedside hemodialysis and CRRT therapies
- Septic Shock
- Severe COPD
- Vascular conditions (carotid/coronary/venous/arterial diseases)
- Arterial Lines
- Bedside Bronchoscopies
- Central Lines
- Chest Tubes
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT)
- Intra-aortic Balloon Pump (IABP)
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Swan Ganz Catheters
- Therapeutic Hypothermia